House Plans Sacramento
House Arte offers house plans Sacramento and to surrounding areas. Design Engineering Technologist, mathematician, and computer scientist Kevin Szczepankowski is proficient in creating detailed house plans for small houses, large houses and everything in between.
A house plan (also called a blueprint) is a set of construction drawings that show the dimensions and specifications of a residential house. These drawings often include materials, layouts, installation methods, techniques, and dimensions. Home builders use the house plans to guide them before and during the construction process. House plans are necessary when you are building a new house, when you are renovating an existing house, and when you are adding additional rooms or entire floors. A house plan often comes as a set where each sheet is devoted to one aspect of the house. A typical house plan set includes:
- Foundation Plan: shows details of the house’s foundation such as slab, crawl space, and basement.
- Floor Plan(s): overhead view showing the layout of rooms, walls, doors, and windows.
- Roof Plan: shows details such as materials used, slopes of roof, chimneys, valleys, ridges, and decorative elements.
- Exterior Elevation: shows the landscape on each side of the house, includes materials for the exterior walls and roof.
- Cross Section: a cut-away view of the house which shows the dimensions from the ground to the roof of the house.
- Electrical Plan(s): shows the location of light fixtures, switches, and outlets.
- Construction Notes and Details: everything else that may be pertinent to the construction of the house.